When you visit our Site, create an account, request information or evaluation tools (e.g., a product demo), communicate with customer service, or subscribe to email lists we may collect some, or all, of the following Personal Information from you:Personal Information Collected Through The Services
If you are a ORTY Customer we will collect Personal Information from you in connection with your service agreement and use of the Services, including, as applicable, your name, address, birth date, tax ID and/or passport number, Social Security Number, drivers’ license number, and banking or other payment information.
If you are a Customer employee we may collect Personal Information from you in connection with your use of the Services, including your name, address, birthdate, and other information such as wage rates, salaries, and hours worked.
If you are a Patron who placed an order with, made a purchase from, or otherwise completed a transaction with one of our Customers, we may collect or receive the following Personal Information from you through your interaction with the Services during the course of such transaction:
Personal Information Obtained from Publicly Available/Third Party Sources
- Last four digits of card number and expiry
- Transaction Details (e.g. amount, goods/services ordered, date, customer location, payment method and amount of payment)
- Phone Number
We may also collect information about you (whether as a Customer, Patron or Site visitor) from third parties and/or our business partners, such as publicly available sources, contact/mailing list providers, identity verification services, credit bureaus (if applicable), credit card companies and/or our business partners with whom ORTY has a business relationship.Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Site we will automatically collect information about you through cookies and similar technologies.
- A cookie is a small, unique piece of information placed and saved in your browser when you access our Customers’ websites, services, content or ads. Cookies help us collect information about your use of the Services over time. Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
- You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Additionally, on most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please use this help section for information on how to request a notification when you receive a new cookie and how to limit, block or delete cookies. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to use, or take full advantage of the Services.
2. Log Files and Device Information
- Log files include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms. We may also collect information about the device you use to connect to our services, including your device type (e.g., mobile, tablet, desktop/laptop), browser, and operating system.
3. Google Analytics
- We user third-party means of remote control for Android POS, such as Team Viewer, to be able to quickly debug and assist in case of issues on the device. Such a tool will be only installed with a specific consent from the Customer and not intended to gather any additional information, rather to quickly debug and support.