Opportunities POS software for Fast Food
Take the tools for launching and improving the work of your Quick Service to a brand new level together with our POS software for restaurants. ORTY keeps up with the speed of your business and helps you handle customers’ orders quickly and easily.
Connect an unlimited number of different devices to the app.
Android-powered and intuitive display makes the setup process simple.
Top range possibilities to customize the setting for your great business.
Online picture of the work well-done
- Instantly receive information on orders, view order history, and check who’s shift it is today, online from any corner of the world.
- Switch to the back office, storage, or the other Fast Food from your network and look over the data in real-time through table management system.
- Keep track of all the client’s and staff activities during business hours and get notifications on suspicious actions, automatically detected by the Quick Service restaurant management system.
Get to know your Clients
- Learn your clients’ needs, wishes, and preferences by employing the CRM system.
- Manage and engage with your customers by creating and gathering data into their profiles.
- Make up and introduce your own loyalty program to the shop.
Offer the best promotion activities
- Create personal promo offers in ORTY yourself and surprise your customers.
- Send them vouchers, presents, and messages through different communication channels.
- Track the analytics of each promotion campaign you have launched.
Boost up your business with the modern and contactless self-service platform
- Optimize your ordering process with QR codes and an e-menu.
- Set up different delivery options inside the Quick Service restaurant or connect the external courier system.
- Let your buyers place orders ahead, so on Friday night, you won’t get swamped.
How to open your Fast Food business with ORTY?
Launching or improving your business with ORTY software, you already have a significant advantage next to the competitors. We are going to guide you along the shortest path from registration to the first sale in only 3 steps:
Set up the establishment or a chain of them
Add new establishments, by filling in the required information. Adjust the business type, order management, and specify financial settings.
For any establishment, a menu is a carte-de-visite. In ORTY you can add Categories, Dishes, Drinks, set the modifiers, and make a technical card on each dish.
The final step is adding your team. Enter the necessary information to create their accounts, specify their roles and adjust the operation rights in the system.
Reporting & Analytics for Quick Service business
Track your sales and form any desired analytics by using service mode and cohorts filters.
Look through shift reports and Z-reports (end-of-day reports) that are generated and submitted by staff.
Work with real-time statistics and receive a clear picture on the state of your establishment provided by simple and intelligible analytics visualization.
Frequently asked questions
How do I start using ORTY for Quick Service?
To start using ORTY as a POS for QSR, click on the top page “Start for free”. Follow the instructions, register your establishment and download the app.
After that, fill the menu with the items that you sell. Enter the price, add a category and a photo.
Customize your payment methods for your point and get ready to have your first sales!
Why is our POS for Fast Food convenient?
If you compare different Fast Food pos systems in ORTY allows you to instantly change the settings without going through a bunch of authorizations and links.
You can set up an online catalog and sell online now!
A convenient price change function and stop list of goods directly in the Fast Food pos software will allow you to make changes without wasting much time.
Can I use ORTY for several Nightclubs at the same time?
Yes, of course, you can register an unlimited number of Clubs for work. The price will be calculated for each establishment separately, depending on the functionality used there.
Working with a network of establishments will allow you to view the analysis of different points and see general information on all establishments.
What kind of pricing plan will be better for Quick Service?
Depending on your needs, you will be provided with different functionalities in the POS for Fast Food
- POS – if you plan to create sales only in the establishment or take-out.
- Online catalog – useful for online sales. Customers will be able to make their own orders on your website created with the help of ORTY.